Friday 27 September 2013

Through The Purple Haze Song, Book or Movie Challenge

This week's challenge was lots of fun- but what to pick? I have so many favourites in each category. In the end, I decided to use a Kenny K stamp from Whimsy Stamps and use the song "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as my motivation...takes me back to rollerskating days as a teen!!!
 I had had the ultra blingy background paper in my stash for ages waiting for the right card and managed to also find some stars and a Sizzix Christmas Bauble die with a star to use in the background.


I used my Copic Markers to colour in the stamped image. Highlights on the guitar, earrings and eyeshadow were made using spica markers- more sparkle of course!


Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other entries at:

5 comments:

  1. I just love your card....amazing....

    fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card, love it. Thanks for playing along again at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the bling, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie! This is fabulous! Great bright colors and I love all the glitz! Great rockin' theme! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your great comments each week, guys.

    ReplyDelete