Monday 13 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween- Mummy Loves You

One of my favourite New Halloween images from the Betty Boo Halloween Collection is 'Who's Your Mummy Betty'. She is gorgeous! I was unsure of what to make using her as I felt a need to try something other than a card. I found a glass container in a $2 shop to use as the base for a candy jar. It is decorated with paper, gauze and of course the Simply Betty Stamps image and it's caption. I tied gauze and skull ribbon to the hanger .
 
The gauze is coloured using a light touch of Walnut Stain Distress ink to take away some of the starkness. Yummo, all ready now for Halloween treats!
Check out all of the other ideas over at
 

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love it! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a totally fabulous find!!!! just adore the great coloring for this image!

    ReplyDelete