Sunday 6 September 2015

Things With WIngs- Christmas Penguin


Have you had a chance to enter the Things With Wings Challenge over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog yet? I am sure you will all be bursting to use the new Twiggy and Toots Christmas CD as your inspiration. I am using a brilliant older collection for my inspiration post. The cute penguin digi and holly elements are from the Work and Play- Hollybobs collection. I coloured the image using my Copic markers but if you are running short of time or are not keen on colouring in, there are images in the collection in colour all ready to just print off!!


Copic Colours used:
Penguin: W series
Hat: W2-5, E93, R05, R46, E09
Green Scarf and leaves: G09, G19, G21, G24, YG63
Beak and Feet: Y19, Y38, YR04, YR27, W6

The winter die is by Memory Box and the other dies are Spellbinders.
The digi image is mounted using foam tape and the pearls are by Flourish With Bling.
The paper collection is Mistletoe Magic- My Mind's Eye.
All paper is inked using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/- Twas The Night Before Christmas
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/- Anything Goes
http://digitaldelightsbyloubylootips.blogspot.com.au/- Anything Goes
http://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.co.uk/- Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enter the Polkadoodles challenge!
Jackie x

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie this is uber cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , stunning work , super cute , thank you for entering Digital Delights challenge Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card! Love the design and the sweet penguin.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Digital Delights Challenges.
    Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love your colouring of this gorgeous penguin and your fabulous papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry that I’m late with my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 245 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete