Friday 13 November 2015

Autumn Colours- Polkadoodles Challenge


Autumn Colours are just delicious and you can get busy using them so you can enter the new Polkadoodles Challenge here! I love browns and greens. The gorgeous image I have coloured today if from the Polkadoodles Work and Play 10- Country Life Collection. This is available as a digital download or CD and will give you a brilliant range of images (precoloured or ready for you to colour), sentiments, embellies and papers. All of the collections are such brilliant value for money and very versatile.
To make my card I used the following Copic Colours:
Squirrel: E39, E59, E35, E37, YR68, YR16
Leaves: G24, G21, YR23, YR68, YR16, E47
Tree: E35, E37, E39, E47
Skin:E51, E53, E95
Hair: E47, T10, E89
Hat and Jeans: E31, B32, B66, B95
Axe: T3, T5, E89, E55, E84
Shoes and Boots: YR21, YR14, R02, T3
I used Bazzill paper and Patterned Paper from the Work and Play CD.
The branch die is Botanical Stem is from Memory Box.
Laurel Leaf Martha Stewart punch was also used.
All pieces were edged with Gathered Twigs distress ink.


Looking forward to seeing your creations, Jackie x

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations- Always Anything Goes
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com.au/-Cute Card Thursday- Birds/ Animals
Moving Along With the Times- My Favorite Things



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and amazing colouring! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this Jackie it's so cute! Perfect for the theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie
    I'm not quite such which part of the song is represented but a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Ang DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful card and I love the leaves you added. Great touch and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration destination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect for fall and makes me think of my son's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Jackie. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete