Thursday 11 February 2016

TTPH challenge- Share Some Love

Are you ready for a great new challenge at Through the Purple Haze? This fortnight the Theme is "Share Some Love" and I'm sure with Valentine's Day approaching you will have something to enter. You can link here.
 I have used a great digi image from Kenny K Stamps called "Happy Couple" . Just press the highlighted words if you would like to visit their site.



 It was a bit of a challenge for me adding shading to the white bride's dress. Here is a list of the Copics used:
Skin: E51, E53, W1, E93 R85
Suit- W3-W10
Dress: W1, W3
Flowers: YG41, YG17, RV55, R85
Hair Bride- E27, Y32, E25
Hair Groom- W10, W6, W3

Paper Pad: My Mind's Eye- Madison Avenue 6x6 (scrummy!!)

I used lots of dies and Punches on this card including:
Spellbinders- Gold Labels 4
Doiley Heart Nesting Set
Memory Box- Clementine Heart (using the waste central heart)
Creative Memory's Heart Punch
Martha Stewart- Daisy Lace Punch

Papers are edged using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
Foam Tape used to create dimension.
Bling and Tulle trim were from my never ending stash!

Looking forward to seeing lots of great creations, Jackie x

I am entering my card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment